Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The end of 8 years of tyranny

It is official. We will all wake up tomorrow morning knowing that our country is in better hands. With confidence that we can once again be proud to be American and not embarrassed by the stupidity of our last two elections. The world will again look at us with respect and be willing to work with us, not against us. This is my ode to Obama, since unfortunately the voting system of California has failed me and I never received my absentee ballot. I know that I wont have to worry about my state on the left coast, but I hope that those who say they are going to vote, actually make it to the polls. We cant fuck this one up. The future of our country (and the world) depend on it.
Check out this beautifully written editorial on Huffington Post: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/eugene-jarecki/an-ode-to-tomorrow_b_140844.html

No comments: